Raise money for ELC while you shop online
at no extra cost to yourself!
How it works
Easyfundraising is an online facility that features over 2,000 well known stores and each will donate up to 15% of what you spend. For example, at the time of writing, John Lewis donates 1%, Amazon 2.5%, M&S are currently offering 3.5% or you could even book tickets on The London Eye and we would receive 5%. Some insurance and utility companies even donate up to £30 for switching to them.
It won’t cost you a penny more
The service is totally free, there are no hidden costs plus there are always voucher codes and special discounts so you can actually save money while you help ELC. There is no cost to ELC for using the service either. .
How to generate donations
It’s so simple. Go to www.easyfundraising.org.uk/eastlondonchorus, search for your retailer or product and click on the link. This will direct you to the retailer’s normal website; the system makes a note of your purchase, collects the donation from the retailer and sends a cheque to ELC every quarter. That’s it!
So far ELC has received £500.40. Sadly this quarter we have only raised 72p.
However Christmas is just around the corner, if you are going to shop online, please use easyfundraising to make your purchase and make a difference.
How to get started
- Go to easyfundraising.org.uk/eastlondonchorus
- Click on ‘sign me up’
- Fill out the quick form to register your details.
- Search for the retailer or product you want.
- Click to visit the retailer, then shop as you normally would.
- Your donation will be shown in your easyfundraising account within 30 days.
- If you are a UK taxpayer, please don’t forget to fill in the gift aid section so your donation is worth even more to us.